Friday, February 10, 2012

About Ron Mikulaco

About Ron Mikulaco

Hello my name is Ron “Mik” Mikulaco and I am running for the El Dorado County Board of Supervisors, District One, El Dorado Hills. I believe it is time for ordinary citizens, not politicians to represent your interests and your tax dollars. The seat on the Board of Supervisors belongs to the people of District One and should be represented in a way that reflects the interests of the people who live in El Dorado Hills.

When elected I will work hard to insure the residents of District One have a strong voice in Placerville and I will stand up and fight for public safety, our schools, roads and the unique quality of living in El Dorado Hills. I will assure careful and fair spending of our tax dollars. I also will support businesses and jobs for our community and county wide.

I have lived in El Dorado Hills for eight years and have a child in our schools. I am a proud Army veteran and support all who have served our Country with honor. I am self employed in the plumbing business and have been an entrepreneur and investor in several businesses. I have attended college at San Jose State and Chabot College focusing on Criminal Justice.

I pledge, if elected to listen to my fellow residents and to use my vote to represent the best interests of El Dorado Hills and our County.

I respectfully ask for your vote on June 5th.

--
Sincerely
Ron Mikulaco

No comments:

Post a Comment